In case we haven't met yet...

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
mommybarb

In case we haven't met yet...

Post by mommybarb »

Hello and welcome to phone a mommy! This is truly the paradise for any and all adult babies and diaper lovers. I love getting to take care of my sweet little ones and tending to their every need :) Diaper changes are my favorite! Although I am sweet and loving, I love all kinds of naughty roleplays! Tell me a little about you ! I can't wait to meet you!

<3
XOXO,

Barb
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Hi Mommy Barb! :D

I've been here since the placed opened. (Almost 10 years now.) I have had calls with just about all the mommies here over the years, sadly however, some of my favorite mommies have left.

Which is why its always nice to see new mommies join us. :D

Welcome! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

I wish I got notifications when my little ones took the time to reply to my posts! Technology struggles, hehe. Oh well, I have seen it now and would love to say thank you for welcoming me a few months ago! I am happy to hear that you are welcoming and exciting towards new mommies despite the fluctuating number of us around! Hopefully we all can love on you just as well as the mommies you have had to say bye bye to in the past :)
XOXO,

Barb