Unpotty training

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Unpotty training

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Have any of you Aby's used hypnosis tapes to unpotty train yourself?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Ava,

Not yet but I will be! *puts hypnosis in auntie ava's cd player while her sleeping* *giggles*

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

This is such an interesting topic for me. I've talked to many babies who say they have used hypnosis tapes help them lose bladder control, but I've never met one that has been able to successfully do it. Are there any Aby's out there that have been able to do this?

lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Cwissy,

I have been successful in loosing bladder control while diapered so for me that is the daytime when I am at work right now. In order for hypnosis to work you have to be open to it and want to do it. I found a great website with eleven different hypnosis programs from bladder control all the way to childrens television programs.

Baby Alyssa

PS - I love your sleeping minnie can you send me the pic so I can add it to my nursery *smiles*
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Hi baby Aly :) in order to be completely unpotty trained you would have no control weather you are diapered or not silly. You can save the sleeping minnie by right clicking on it and save file.
This pic reminds me of you :P
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Cwissy,

That is true, though i am programed to not have control when diapered but life at home atm doesn't allow for 24/7 but soon it will. And thank you for the tip on the pictures. Yes I like the one you put here as well. I like being cute and adorable.

Baby Alyssa
KitaSparkles

Post by KitaSparkles »

Mommy Janey has successfully unpottytrained me. We just went backward through the process ... from panties to wet beds at night ... then into diapers at night for wet beds, and training panties in the day time. We progressed through the training panty accidents, back to diapers all day. Punishments along the way, and a bedwetting and then potty training chart to remind me. Finally Mommy decided I needed to be in diapers ALL the time, no exceptions. She had me cut up all my panties (pictures to prove it) and go strictly into diapers.

Sometimes Mommy lets me poo in the potty, but a lot of time not even that - I am a baby, and babies potty in their diapers, so I must as well.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

So very well said and true Kita!

Baby ALyssa
MommyCandy

Post by MommyCandy »

Unpotty??? Goodness I would be happy if my sissy ever went on the potty once! They just dont get it...so much work but I love it:)
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

You know that would be the best is to un-pooty train them and wait for them to have their accidents so I can laugh at what a baby they really are and then force them to stay in diapers permanently bwahahaha :twisted:
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I haven't used those tapes yet, but I have heard a lot about them I'm planning on starting some reading on them tomorrow. Sounds like they would be a lot of fun!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Nanny,

They can be fun. You really notice the changes after a while.

Baby Alyssa
MommyJackie13

Re: Unpotty training

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I love 'forcing' my sissy babies to listen to unpotty training hypnosis while they sleep... It works best that way I think, and in no time they can't imagine being anything other than totally dependent on their diapee pants!
CandyMadison

Re: Unpotty training

Post by CandyMadison »

I love to make my baby watch the hypnosis videos to unpotty train them. It is so amazing seeing my little one staying in his diapers. The way baby's should be :) :)