Disposable diaper comparisons?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
naughtyboyutah

Disposable diaper comparisons?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I was just wondering if I could ask all you diaper lovers, mommies, and anyone else their thoughts on what are the best thickest adult disposable diapers that have the plastic backing to them? I personally enjoy the Secure X Plus diapers the best, they are really thick and feel really good. I was wondering if anyone else could recommend to me other great diapers as well and where is the best place to buy some for the cheapest price?

Cameron
pinkluvs

Bambino diapers

Post by pinkluvs »

I'm baaaaaack! Howdy every one!
Anyway, and to answer your question, I'd look into Bambino diapers. They're very baby-like, and are priced at about $1.60 a diaper. The standard order is 48 count for about $80.00
That may seem expensive, and it is, but a lot of DLs rave about them.
Personally, I've never tried them although I'd like to. Just type in "Bambino diapers" in a search, and you'll see.
I'm kinda going back to my "roots" though, and am playing in cloth diapers and plastic baby panties.
I'm even learning how to sew my own cloth diapers since it's much cheaper than ordering adult-sized diapers.
Glad to be back, and I hoped this helped!

-pinkluvs