Back to my roots

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
pinkluvs

Back to my roots

Post by pinkluvs »

Hello everyone! I've been gone a while, but here I am.

I've been one of those DLs that at first could think of nothing but cloth diapers and plastic panties, and then I got turned on to disposable diapers way back in the 1970s.

But now that disposables aren't too much fun anymore what with cloth-like backing and all, I have rediscovered my love of cloth diapers and plastic panties. I'm even learning how to sew my own diapers since buying adult sized diapers costs a small fortune. Yardage for diapers is cheap. All I have to do is spend some time at my sewing machine.
There really isn't any experience like being carefully and thickly diapered with a cloth diaper, and then putting on a nice pair of plastic panties.

Now if I could only find out where I can buy PVC material by the yard (and not with any cloth backing!), I could sew my own plastic panties as well. I've got the equipment, but not the material :(
Oh well. At least plastic panties aren't too expensive.

Cheers everyone!

-pinkluvs
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Glad that you are back :D .Have you looked at Ebay for the PVC?
pinkluvs

Yeah, but no luck

Post by pinkluvs »

Thanks DommyMommyScarlet, but I've searched just about everywhere. And yes, I looked on ebay, but no luck. I could find vinyl by the yard with fabric backing (yuck!), and that was it. I did find an outlet in Great Britain, but they wouldn't return my e-mails regarding the thickness of the material and all that.
I could easily sew plastic panties, and I even have a heat-sealer for the side seams.
The search continues!

-pinkluvs
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Aww sorry to hear that, I do hope that you are able to find some.