Alice in Wonderland 2010

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
MommieSara

Alice in Wonderland 2010

Post by MommieSara »

Anyone excited as I am for the new release of Alice in Wonderland in 2010? With Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter and his wonderful co-star from Sweeney Todd Helena Cater as the Queen of Hearts?

Or is this to scary for the babies?
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I want to see this also. I am thinking it might be a bit scary for some of the abies though. We could cover their eyes at the scary parts.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

If this were done in a "Disney" kinda way, I'd go see it... :D

But I made the mistake of seeing "Sweeney Todd" and really regreted it. :(

I almost threw-up in the theatre when the blood started gushing from people having their throats cut. :shock:

It was one of the sickest, most depraved movies I have ever seen! :x

I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I have seen a lifetime of real life violence up close and personal. And having seen what people do to each other in real life, I have no tolerance for seeing it on a movie screen.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

Hold on a minute now...

Did you read anything about that movie before you went to see it? Because everything I read pretty explicitly stated that Sweeney Todd was about a barber who slashed his customers' throats. I dunno - just seems like you should have known before-hand what it would be like...
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Yes I am excited about Alice and 9 and Where the Wild Things Are. I'm going to be going to the movies a lot I think lol. Now, I just need a date! Instead of this fake blowup doll type man I lug around with me now.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
MommieSara

thank you for your replies

Post by MommieSara »

I know it maybe a little scary for the babies, but the dl's and other visitors might like it.

Alice in Wonderland was scary for me as a kid, but I like being a little scared personally.

Scary movies are always better when you have someone next to you that you can snuggle with and scream with :)
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I always wanted to be the caterpillar, because he got to smoke opium and speak funny. I used to go around going...And Whoooooooooooo are U u u u u u u? And of course people would give me that wtf are you doing kid? But I would just skip away and take another hit from my hookah and giggle like mad.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

TheSitterStacie wrote: Now, I just need a date! Instead of this fake blowup doll type man I lug around with me now.

Stacie
You could have them lined up to go to the movies with you Stacie. I am looking forward to Where the Wild Things Are also. It's a good time for movies.
Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

Hmm. Wonder if you'd consider a date that you had to change her diaper at the end of the movie....

:: Giggle ::