my diaper fantasy

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
ritzcritz

my diaper fantasy

Post by ritzcritz »

my diaper fantasy is to be young and small again (toddler size maybe a little bigger) and to be diapered by an older woman of her 50's, 60's. I'd want her to put me in very very thick disposable diapers and change in me in public when i make huge messes in them. Also, nobody will believe me if i say that i've been captured by this woman and forced to be a baby again. Sometimes her old lady friends come over and help take care of me and change my diaper :)

if theres anyone who likes to write diaper stories and doesn't have a good idea as a subject, write a story about that =D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Hi Ritzvritz,
That sounds like a wonderful story waiting to happen.
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

Wow it sounds like you have really thought this one out. A fantasy such as this is something to behold as a thing of beauty. Keep the thoughts coming they sound great.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Why don't you write it hun? You are the only one who can see it exactly the way you want it to go in your head. Take some time, give it some thought and write away.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

That sounds wonderful! I like where that is going. I think a trip to the park would work well with it too - meet up with all the granny friends. You could be laying on a blanket with all of them circled around you, chatting about you, while you get your diaper changed! You should write it all down! I know I would read it! :)

Maggie
love,

Mommy Maggy
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

my diaper fantasy is different than that it's to be a newborn baby where a mommy (about late 30's mid 40's early 50's) nurtures me and takes care of me as a newborn baby
pinkluvs

My diaper fantasy came true

Post by pinkluvs »

Many years ago my mom was in college, and occasionally had to go to weekend seminars. She would leave me with a great babysitter that I'll call "Jennifer".

Jennifer lived in the neighborhood with her mom who was a bit of an alcoholic to say the least. She was pretty disinterested in the goings on except for TV.

Jennifer had a little sister almost 3 yeas old, and still in diapers and plastic pants.

One day after bath time, I went to watch Jennifer diapering her little sister, and she could tell I was getting a bit "amused". ;-)

Anyway, without missing a beat, she asked me if I would like to be diapered too. I couldn't believe what I heard initially, but I said yes, and up on the changing table I went. I was about six years old, and the diapers and plastic pants fit great.

I recall the whole time her telling me it was okay, and she took great care in diapering me. I got to stay in diapers for the whole weekend, but I wasn't to tell my mom, and I didn't.

I always looked forward to staying at Jennifer's house, but it wasn't all that often. Just a few times I can recall.

I sure long for those times. Jennifer thought I looked cute wearing my diapers and plastic pants. She always had this big smile for me that I'll never forget.
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
powderbaby1981

Post by powderbaby1981 »

this is a fantasy I have about Granny Minnie

me and Minnie are boyfriend/girlfriend, I like dating older women, especially ones twice my age like Minnie, Minnie invites me to her mansion, and wants me to have sex with her, and she bets I can't keep up with her that I'm just a baby, I tell her I can or I'll be her baby forever, we have our sex, I get exhausted, while Minnie wants to continue with the sex, I start whining about being tired, she tells me that I'm just a baby, I start pouting "I'm not a baby," she puts on her robe and tells me "a deal is a deal, you're now my baby forever" as she gets some magic baby powder and sprinkles it all over me as I try to move, but I'm too exhausted from the sex, I get up, but I'm covered in the powder as I began shrinking as I start running, not caring that I still naked, I make it to the front door, but I'm too small to reach the knob, I am now a newborn baby, I start crying as Granny Minnie puts me in a diaper and picks me up and spanks me for the pouting I did in the bedroom, then she puts one of her boobs in my mouth to breastfeed me as she carries me to my crib
may I have some milk
Minniem

fantasy

Post by Minniem »

aww sweet powdered would love to play your fantasy out with you anytime your ready and thank you sweetie

minnie