New Little, looking for a mommy

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
gubaguy

New Little, looking for a mommy

Post by gubaguy »

Hi, my names Guba, Im a somewhat shy 20 year old boy who enjoys wearing and using diapers when i can, and i enjoy dressing up in pink girly outfits while being diapered up. My goal is to find the perfect mommy or daddy for me eventually, someone who really understands me and wants me as i am.

I've been looking for a while but so far everyone ive thought to be the one has proven otherwise, so im going to keep looking until i find the right mommy or daddy for me.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask me, im not very good a talking abotu myself unless im asked directly...

i guess i can list a bit of stuff about me though...

I like to play MTG and warhammer 40k.
I like wearing my frilly romper to bed when i can, or my special PVC diaper/spreader outfit. (havnt worn either one since i moved to MI though)
I like playing all kinds of tabletop and board games with friends, as well as going out to museums, parks, movies, etc.
I like to bake cakes and cupcakes, and other pastries.
Im very disorganized, even when i try to be organized, and i have toruble spending money, which reinforces my need for a mommy or daddy so they can stop me from wasting my money.
I like the thoguht of being stuck in diapers forever, as well as being forced to use them (by force i mean just being locked out of a bathroom, or in a diaper until i cant hold it anymore, no enemas or suppositories, or laxatives, or anything liek that unless im being punished)
Im nonsexual, period. Ive tried sexual things and its been unenjoyable for me, and ask everyone respect my choice to be nonsexual.
Im terrified of chastity belts and related things.

Um... please feel free to ask anything you want now!
Veronika
Mommy

the one for you

Post by Veronika »

Hi ya

I would absolutely take such pleasure in keeping you in diapers
and caring for you as the amazing little one you are!

If you are looking for a mommy that will give you all you need give me a look see and I may surprise you in your romper :)
gubaguy

Re: the one for you

Post by gubaguy »

Veronika wrote:Hi ya

I would absolutely take such pleasure in keeping you in diapers
and caring for you as the amazing little one you are!

If you are looking for a mommy that will give you all you need give me a look see and I may surprise you in your romper :)
Hey, its nice to hear from someone, ive added you to YIM i think... i cant wait to talk to you ^^
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Welcome! :D

I think you will like it here, the mommies and babies are all very nice and respectful.

And you have no worries about anyone "hitting" on you or trying to score sexually with you. This is a VERY non-sexual web site: and we intend to keep it that way. Most of the babies and mommies here are are into nonsexual mothering and babying. :D

Just please be aware that this is a somewhat slow board and that it may take some time to get back to you. Most of us have very busy lives and we don't always post replies in a timely manor.

And again, welcome. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Hi Guba I'm Candy and welcome to our forum....I do have a question for you. why is your name guba?
gubaguy

Post by gubaguy »

SweetMommyCandy wrote:Hi Guba I'm Candy and welcome to our forum....I do have a question for you. why is your name guba?
Its a variation of an old nickname i had back in elementary school based on my dads family name. My dads family name was "Guba" and everyone at school called me "Gubakid" and i figured i may as well use it, just changed a bit.
gubaguy

Post by gubaguy »

Ok, i need to make something very clear here because i jsut talked with someone here who claims they read my post, and its clear they didnt...

1. i know this is a phone/sex hotline/website... but in my post i clearly stated im looking for a REAL mommy who wants me as a REAL little...

2. i very clearly stated in my post im NONSEXUAL... and the FIRST THING i was asked was "what turns you on?" thanks for reading my post...

3. i came in knowing what it was but thought the forums might have people in them who were looking for RL littles to adopt... im not going to HIRE anyone to baby me when i can just happily do it alone and have it cost me nothing...
Little Stinky Britches

OK, I've calmed down a bit now.... :x

But when I first read your post I was really angry! :twisted:

So now that I'm a bit more calm, I wanted to set you straight on a few things in your HIGHLY OFFENSIVE POST. The sweet, beautiful mommies who live/work here are much too nice to tell you what they think, but I will. :evil:

When you attack/disrespect MY mommies, you are attacking me, and every baby on this board who LOVES THEM.

First, you said that you were looking for "real" mommies, well let me tell you,
THEY ARE REAL MOMMIES!!!!!!!

Every mommy on this board has real children, and in some cases, real grandchildren, so they are REAL mommies. Even the young mommies on this board have had plenty of experence babysitting REAL little ones, which translates into 1,00000,000's of poopy diapers changed and 1,000000,0000's of bottle/highchair feedings. You can't get any more "real" than that.

Second, you keep coming back to this issue of cost. You said that it shouldn't "cost" you anything to have a mommy baby you. What you made clear is that you want a "real" mommy and a "free" mommy.

You want a "real" "free" mommy???????

Here's what a "real" "free" mommy actually costs. :shock:

The real free mommy wants to go out to dinner, someplace "nice": that costs money, lots of money if mommy has expensive tastes.
Taking the real free mommy to Buca di Beppo every week is going to cost a lot more then calling one of the REAL wonderful mommies on this board. Just see for yourself; http://www.bucadibeppo.com/menu/

The real free mommy wants a wedding ring on her finger. After all, the real free mommy is not going to diaper and baby you forever without first being your wife.

Yes, weddings and wedding rings are expensive. :cry:

And the real free mommy tells you that without a nice, BIG diamond ring on her finger, that poopy diaper will NOT get changed. Shoooo-wee!

And now the real, free, mommy/wife moves in with you!
You think it was expensive before? You have no idea!

Everything costs money: there is no "free diaper change."
So why is there an obsession with getting a "free" mommy?
You pay rent, mortage, car payment, food, gas, electric, heat, and AC.
You go to movies, dinner, sports, concerts, etc., etc.
So why do you think you should get a "free" mommy?
EVERYTHING COSTS MONEY!!! :roll:

I will close by saying this. You said that if you had to pay money to talk to a mommy, then you would just "baby" yourself. Sorry my friend, but you cannot "baby yourself."

When you were a little boy, and you got hurt, or people were mean to you, where did you go for comfort? To your mommy of course. She is the center of our universe, everything about us flows from our mothers. When troops on the battlefield are afraid, they cry for their mothers. When the elderly are on their deathbeds, slowly passing away, it is their mothers that they see in their mindseye. The beautiful face of our mommy is the first face we see when we wake up in our cribs with wet, poopy diapers, and it is HER face that we see when we pass from this Earth. So how much is a mommy worth to you?

I don't know about you and your life, but for me, the pain and stress of life often become too much to bear. When I can't take any more of the meanness and wickidness of this world, I want to run to my mommy. I want to pick up the phone and hear the sweet, cooing sounds of my phone mommy. I want to leave the "big boy world" behind, and enter a nursery with MY mommy where she has cloth diapers, diaper pins, and baby powder all ready for me. :oops:

I give thanks to God for all the wonderful mommies here.
And I pray every day for all the mommies and their families.
God bless you all! :D

DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Hi guba nice to meet you :) welcome to our ABDL family feel free to message me in yahoo madisonsmsava.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

OK, first.... Hi Guba!

Second, Thank you Marty for speaking so highly of us - it is much appreciated, and thank you for valuing us all here at Phone a Mommy.

Now, Guba, I realize you are looking to find a real mommy - one that you can meet in person and have a relationship with. I'm sorry about the misunderstanding...we are a phone/online service, and we do not meet our babies in person.

Secondly, you will notice I used the word "service", so that you realize that yes, we love what we do, but it is indeed a service we offer. after all, isn't it the goal for all of us to find something that we love to do, and be able to find a way of making a living at it at the same time?

I can certainly understand your plight, trying to find that one woman who will you mommy you selflessly and not ask for anything in return, and I wish you well in your endeavors.

But in the mean time, if you ever find yourself in need of an understanding mommy who will nurture you and baby you, or perhaps help you decide what you are truly looking for in a mommy, you keep us in mind?

I wish you well guba
love,

Mommy Maggy
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Hello Guba, welcome. I just wanted to add that every lady here is indeed a "real" AB mommy. Everyone of us has lived the lifestyle of ab/dl to some extent. Yes we do charge, because after all, we have to eat like everyone else. And I would love to take in every little mommyless ab out there but that is not realistic or doable. I have found a job that I absolutely love and I am able to offer ABsitting services to little ones that need some care between mommies. Other baby sitters do not work for free because unfortunately the cost of living these days does not permit such things. That does not mean that I love any of my little ones any less.

We are not your average phone site. Many of our "callers" and little ones have been with us for years. Between calls we keep in touch through IM's and chat, even emails. I know many of am ABies very well and consider them friends as well. I implore you to stay awhile and get to know us. I am not saying this to try and change your mind and get you to call. I am not so desperate as all that. I just would like you to see our home here for what it really is and not just assume because you saw the words "paid" and "service".

And Marty, you are very, very sweet. I just love you so. :D
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Little Stinky Britches

Thank you so much Josie and Maggy. :D

You are both very sweet mommies. :D

gubaguy

Post by gubaguy »

I never at any point stated i wanted a free ride in life, by not wanting to hire i mean, i dont want to pay someone $300 for an hour of cuddling when i can just do that for free elsewhere... no what i meant was i want to be adopted IRL, and taken in by a mommy, i would get a job to help pay for things, i would help out around the house like any member of a family...

but im not looking for someone i have to pay for, or someone who wants sexual activities.