Hello every mommy and every baby!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Pamper Crinkles

Hello every mommy and every baby!

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

Hello everybodies, Long time lurker, first time poster :D

I've known and followed this site for about seven (SEVEN!) years, having found the site first through the amazing stories of Little Stinky Britches, before finally getting up the courage to make my first mommy call which I had with Crissy. I was very shy but I was made to feel very loved, just like a little baby should be ^//////^

I'm the kind of baby who likes sweet, kind mommies - mommies who talk baby-talk to me, who will breastfeed me and feed me soft baby food, more and more until I make a big messy surprise for her in my pampers, then it's off to the nursery for gentle, loving diaper changes and rocking chair cuddles :oops: I'm so happy I found a place with so many mommies like that :D
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Thank you so much! :D

I love your name! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

Thank you! :D I thought it was a good name because my pampers are always crinkling, whether I'm waddling or crawling around, or getting pats on my tushie :P
MommyJackie

Welcome!

Post by MommyJackie »

I'm glad you found us and I'm glad you found such a nice mommy to take care of you.
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Hi Pamper Crinkles, WOW!! Seven years is a long time!! I know we all feel so lucky to have you here! I am happy that you decided to join the forums so now we can all chat with you! If you haven't already, you might also enjoy the chat room as another way to talk to the mommies sometimes and arrange calls! :)

You description of a mommy is how I love to treat my babies! I love being a sweet and nurturing mommy to my little ones. But if they misbehave, I of course must give them a lesson so that they don't do it again!

I am glad you are so happy here!! :) <3
XOXO,

Barb
PhoneAMommyLauren

Post by PhoneAMommyLauren »

Seven years! My goodness! Well, welcome! I'm so glad to hear that your call went well. I like to coo and coddle babies as well. I think you'll find there are a lot of loving mommies here.
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Hi Pamper Crinkles.....awe I know the mommies here will take good care of you...I love to be sweet and nurturing to my babies and give them lots and lots of diaper changes. :D I am so glad your first call went so well! :wink:
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

So happy your not lurking any more crinkles :)
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Hi Crinkles :) I'm mommy Ava and I'm ready to discipline naughty baby!
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Oh my! Years! Well those must have been some messy diapers waiting for Mommy to change!!! :) I'm SURE she did it with all the love and care that only a Mommy can...
Nanny Ella
Mommy_Susan

Post by Mommy_Susan »

I'm soooo happy all of us Mommies are here for you. I think it's important for babies to get the cuddles, the diaper changes, and the bedtime stories that they need.
Hugs & Snuggles,
Mommy Susan