Favorites

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
sweetmommyJaney

Favorites

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

Ok babies, what are some of your favorite foods? and how many of you eat baby food? I know some of mine do!!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I just love bottle feeding my babies. I like to introduce baby food in a jar and usually start with fruits like bananas and apple sauce. Love putting a bib on baby and putting him/her in a highchair to feed :)
KitaSparkles

Post by KitaSparkles »

I like Skettios!!
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

A lot of my babies love veggies better than fruits. But so many of the baby foods on the market are processed. So I just make my own pureed food. Just got back from the market not too long ago! Beets and Carrots looked great so that's what they'll be having tonight :wink:
Mommy Star
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Welps Mommy makes me eats baby food but if i no wikes it then she wears it.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

I'm with Kita! Skettios are the best! Especially with mini meatballs!

I also like applesauce, pancakes, and peanut butter and jelly sammiches... OH! and apple juice in a pretty pink or purple sippy cup! :D

I don't eat baby food cuz its yucky and also because my little age is between 2-3 so I'm too old for it.
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

All my babies are still eating baby food and some are still drinking formula. I think it is the best nutrition for them even when they get a little older I still feed them some baby food along with big people food.
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

That is such a great idea tawny! I love it. I do the same thing with my adult baby girl but sometimes she dislikes something mommy makes her then she gets straight baby food ;)
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

well then someone should make the right food.

Baby Alyssa
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I feel my adult babies peaches and cream baby food they think it's so nummy!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Crissy,

I gonna have to try that one since it sounds yummy and not yucky like some of the food Mommy picks out.

Baby Alyssa
barbmommy

Re: Favorites

Post by barbmommy »

I agree with mommy star, I make my own baby food, just pureed fruits, veggies, or proteins. I personally love the flavor of pureed apricots, can't help but steal a bite every time I make them for my little ones.
Mommy Barb
MommyTammy2

Re: Favorites

Post by MommyTammy2 »

Breakfast time num-num's at my house is usually a bowl of baby oatmeal, sliced apples with peanut butter and a sippy cup of fresh squeezed orange juice!! My abies love to dip foods, so the apples and peanut butter go over really big!!
~Mommy Tammy