Your Experence With Baby Girls?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
babymarty

Your Experence With Baby Girls?

Post by babymarty »

To all Phone Mommies......

Have you noticed, that there are NO FEMALES on this site that are baby girls, or love to wear diapers?

Having studied the AB World for some time now, it always strikes me odd, that baby boys (real males) outnumber baby girls (real females) by about 1,0000 to 1. :shock:

As is aptly demenstrated by the absence of any real female baby girls on this site. (Excluding of course, "baby girls" who work for Phone-A-Mommy. :roll: )

So mommies, here are some questions.........

Do you have "real females" call you up, and want to be babies?

If so, what is the percentage of them vs us guys who call you? 3% to 97%?

And, if you do have a good number of real females calling you for phone fantasy baby play....... why dont' they post here? Do they feel uncomfortable because it's mostly guys (baby boys) and mommies?

Lastly, why do you think there is such a lopsided ratio of male to female adult babies, diaper lovers? Is it the way men and women's brains are "hard-wired" differently? Is it due to different potty-training methods of boys and girls.

A few years ago, I asked a Phone Mommy why she thought we have this desire to regress back to diapered infancy and mess our pants. Her answer was, "I think it's due to rushed potty-training. You, and other AB's are forced out of diapers too soon and too quickly, so naturaly, you have this desire to regress back to diapers and pee and poop your pants, because you were not ready to stop peeing and pooping your pants, so you want to go back to the time, before potty-training, so you can pee and poop your pants without interference."

So are girls/females different? Are they not "rushed" out of diapers too soon like some of us boys? Do mothers treat them differently when it comes to potty-training?

Food for thought. :roll:
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Well girls are definetly easier to potty train so, she might have a point there. As far as "real" female callers... I have had only 2, that I can recall. Females in general do not call sex lines. Proably because it is just considered a male thing to do. And lets face it guys when it comes to the sexual aspect... guys are hornier lol. If a girl wants a lil action she doesnt usually have to ask twice. So men usually need more outlets for their sexual desires. Now in real life I have come across alot more female abies recently. I think this is because our fetish/lifestyle is becoming a little more acceptable. For women it's just harder to come out with fantasies and fetishes without ppl looking at us like a whore. So it takes women a lil longer to open up to new or unexplored fantasy. And back to female vs male abie numbers. Theres that whole mother/son bonding experience thats just different and hard to explain. If there were more daddys then I think we would see more abie girls.See where I'm going with that?
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

Josie right I think about girls "coming out" so to speak with our fetishes. As I have mentioned somewhere in the forum before, I have some friends and acquantinces from school who enjoy wearing diappys and being baby girls. But they keep it VERY hidden. Some of them are not very comfortable about it either, they won't even tell their boyfriends. We have slumber parties where we all wear diapers and have pacis and babas and all that. But some of them play it off like its just another stupid college party thing when I can tell that they are really into it. I think it's just harder for girls to admit to for some reason. Plus we always gotta take care of you guys anyways lol. So we might as well play mommy right? heehee
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I have had calls from both adult baby girls looking for discipline and punishment, and female diaper lovers. They may be few and far between, or they may be less inclined to come out about it, and overall I would say that men in general are much more likely to seek out partners in public forums like the internet, and are less likely to pay for sexual services, fetish oriented or not. I love doing calls with baby girls and hope we'll see more around these parts.

Mommy Lexus
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

me too Lexus. and i think you r right about them being less inclined to seek out partners and callin sex services.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I have only played on the phone with a couple of abie girls. In real life I have played with two also. I think the others are right that women have a harder time talking about their fantasies when they are 'different' from what they see in the mainstream.
This is another reasoin I feel so lucky to be here and to share with you all. We do have a couple of abie girls that come to chat, and visit us there.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I have spoken to baby girls on the phone, and none of mine wanted anything besides to be held or spoken to with understanding. We have a few baby girls that come into our chat room as well: tina, angel, KO, Pammy, Mia. I have enjoyed getting to know everyone of them :).
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Thank you all for sharing your experences. :D

Yet Stacie's last post raised another question in my mind....

If baby girls (real females who wear diapers) go into the chat room.....

..... why don't they post on the fourms here?????? :?

That kind of strikes me as odd, and because I don't have "Java" or whatever program you need to go into "Chat", I have never seen any female baby girls on this site. :(

So, since I can't get into the chat room, and I just post on the fourms here, I may never see a real female baby girl on this site. :roll:

Oh well (sigh) :roll:
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

More then likely they do not feel comfortable, or do not have the time, or just do not want to. We have a lot of people come into chat or that call us (most of them have never even stepped foot onto the site, they just say something about our service at another site) who do not post to the forums as well.

Next time I see them, I will ask them though.
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

I agree that there are lots of people who come through the chat room that don't post here. There's instant gratification to being able to go into chat and talk with folks. They may even come read the forum but if you post here you have to keep checking back on the responses and it might even feel like a more definitive step towards being part of our little community that some might not be ready for. In any case, I know there are plenty of female adult babies and adult little girls out there including our girls on phoneamommy and their reasons for not posting here are, I'm sure, each their own :)

Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

After reading all of this (and coming late) I have to agree with most everything. Anybody who reads my blog knows that I struggled with my own inner AB earlier this month.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

mommyjaney wrote:Plus we always gotta take care of you guys anyways lol. So we might as well play mommy right?
Possibly my favourite quote in the forum. :D

So we've heard about how (in)frequently girls call the Mommies and pondered on some of the reasons why but how about your experiences with baby girls? I've no idea if there's some Mommy-abie confidentiality agreement, and I'll understand if there is, but how much do girls differ from boys? Are they more/less nervous, enjoy different things on the whole, act more or less babyish for example? I'm definitely interested to know how each gender acts.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Just like boys every baby girl is different. Some are more nervous, some are more babyish. So it would be hard to say even "on the whole". They are just all different.
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

I probably should've thought of that. :?
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

oh it's ok wannabe, but Josie is right. I am a baby girl, but I do like to play mommy. There are not alot of huge differences. Causeyou have so many different types of AB's who like so many different things. You can put most babies in catergories but you will always have your exceptions of course.