thank you all

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
babybrendan

thank you all

Post by babybrendan »

I want to thank everyone i talked to in the chat room for all their words of encouragement. I especially want to thank stella,scarlet, and most especially my mommie ,Stacie. for caring so much about my health and well being. it's great to know that i have friends hear who i can turn to while dealing whith all of this. and it really helps that my mommie cares so much about me. even my ex RT mommiehasn't even called to inquire about me. all she ever calls for is $$, which i will never give her again.
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

Hi baby brendan,

I'm sorry to hear you are having a rough time, but I'm glad to hear that you have found some solace here :)

Nanny Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

aww babybrendan, I am sorry to that you have not been well. We all care about you and send our bestest wishes. muah
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Baby Brendan, I am sorry to hear about your poor health. I hope that you are doing better. And get rid of that sorry a- that claims to be a mommy. You deserve better.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

awe thanks everyone. HA HA mommmie josie u said a bad word :oops: . i'm doing fine only 20 more weeks left yea
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Glad to hear that you are feeling better baby brendan. You know that we are always here for you