I wouldn't want to meet Stacie in a dark alley, would you?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
naughtyboyutah

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I have thought about a lot of things I would never like to do in my life but one that scares the diaper off of me is having to meet Stacie in a dark alley. I just know I would be in for it and know that she wouldn't let me out of that dark alley easily. With that loud giggle and that outgoing personality, I just don't know if it would be too bright of an idea to meet her in a dark alley. What do you think?

Cameron
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

I wouldn't mind meeting Stacie in a dark alley....... :roll:

...... as long as I had a big load of poop in my pants, and she had clean diapers and lot's of wipes. :lol:
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Ha Ha good one Marty, just gotta love you. :D
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I wouldn't be scared to meet Stacie in a dark alley. Then again I am not a naughty boy like you :lol:
naughtyboyutah

Yeah that's true

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Part of the reason why I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley is that I am a naughty boy and think she would put me over her knee for a spanking to teach me a lesson and I know that she would give me a really good spanking too.

Cameron
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

You decide to take the short cut home. There is a steady mist falling, the kind that defuses the lamplight into white static looking balls. The mist is cold, it hits your skin and sticks making you feel miserable. You hesitate just one moment outside the alley, you look up and see the warm glow of lights in the apartments and think to yourself, "I wish I was home right now."

You pull your collar up around your neck, hunch your shoulders down and start down the alley. The movement is slight, you catch it out of the corner of your eye, you turn your head to look but see nothing. For a moment you strain to hear a sound, but all you hear is the now distant traffic behind you. You shrug your shoulders and mentally scold yourself for being silly. You take a few steps cursing the cold and then you stop, something moved, you clearly saw it this time. You reach up to the front of your jacket, pulling it around you like a small child huddles beneath their covers when the monster in the closet is making noise. You narrow your gaze, searching into the dark corners, wanting to see what the movement was but yet afraid to find out.

You feel your heart pounding against your chest and you look back over your shoulder at the sidewalk you just left wondering if you should just turn around and go back. For an instant you can feel something, something bump into your arm, you are startled and you spin around, expecting there to be a mugger, or a gang member, anything, but once again there is nothing. You want to run, but your feet won't move, you are stuck in place, your mind racing, your breath hard and shallow in your chest. You clear your throat, "Hello?", you speak again, "Hello?! Anyone there?!" There is no reply.

There is a feeling down around your ankle, something pressing up against you, you jump in the air, yelling out a swear word, but when you look down you see it's just a cat. It's mewing against your leg, you lean down to pick it up, semi laughing at how frightened you were, you put your hands around it and all of a sudden "THWACK" right on your rear end. You stumble forward and fall onto your hands and knees, you try to get up but something sits on your back, forcing you to stay on all fours. Again, "THWACK" harder this time, over and over again. You try to talk, to yell, to do anything, but as soon as you open your mouth, your butt is met with another hardy "THWACK". You feel something sharp go through the material of your pants and your boxer shorts, a loud ripping sound, and then the feel of the cool descending mist upon your already heated flesh. You feel a hand pull the material apart and then it happens. "THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK", more and more reign down on your bright red butt, all you can do is bite your bottom lip while squeezing your eyes shut tight.

You don't know how long it continues, you are just trying not to cry out in pain. Then. It ends, you feel the weight lift off your back and footsteps running down the alley. You are left laying on the wet ground, torn pants, reddened and sore butt...and then you hear it...it echo's in that little space, the giggle then the full laugh and you know you will never forget this night. Because there is nothing you can do about it, if you call the cops they would just laugh at you, if you told your friends they would just laugh at you, so you pick yourself up, reach behind you and try to hold your pants together as best as you can and hurry home.

When you get inside you take your coat off and walk into the bathroom, your butt already stiffening up from the spanking you received, you turn around and look in the mirror. There, clear as day in the mirror you can see the name Stacie in welts all over your butt, you can't believe it. Someone spanked their name into your butt, then you hear it, outside, right below your fourth story window, that giggle and laugh. You race to the window and look down, and there she is, looking up at you, smiling, she blows you a kiss and walks away.
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Stacie, you are a GREAT WRITER!!!!! :D

This is awesome writing! :D

You should switch from web design, to English Lit/Writing as a major. :wink:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Stacie, I love it. I personally think Cam dreams of meeting you in a dark alley. :wink:
Candy

Post by Candy »

After reading Stacie's Story I don't think I would want to meet her in a dark alley lol.

Silly Stacie.

Candy
XOXO~ Candy Kisses
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

heck stacies my mommy and after reading that story. i don't think i'd wanna cross her(make her mad) or meet her in a dark alley.
PottyPants

Post by PottyPants »

Really, deep down, who wouldn't want to meet Stacie in a dark alley? :twisted:
Mommy, I made a big :oops: present :oops: for you.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

PottyPants wrote:Really, deep down, who wouldn't want to meet Stacie in a dark alley? :twisted:
exactly :lol:
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

You all are just too MUCH lol

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
naughtyboyutah

I would love it

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Stacie,

I have changed my mind and really do think it would be a lot of fun to meet you in a dark alley. It would be a blast. Don't you think?

Cameron
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Glad to see you admitting the obvious Cam.We love you sweetie. :lol:
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

That's quite the stranger in the alley story Stacie.I wonder if the babies are going to be spending more time in alleys now?
naughtyboyutah

Which alley are you in, Stacie?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Stacie,

I have been looking around a lot lately for alleys and I have frequented so many but yet have come across you. You must be a tough one to find. I am no longer afraid of allies anymore because I know eventually I will bump into my babysitter cruch Stacie there to take care of me. Stacie, oh Stacie where are you?

Cameron
granny joan

Post by granny joan »

Wow Stacie great story.I felt like i was in the alley with you and watching ever thing you were doing.It was so real i could hear the whacks and cam trying not to cry out. But you know men,I bet when he got home the very first he did was cry like a baby :D Joan