Spanking For Wetting & Messing Diapers?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
wannabe_baby

Spanking For Wetting & Messing Diapers?

Post by wannabe_baby »

I was just wondering how the Mommies feel about spanking for their Abies peeing and pooping their diapies. On the one hand, it's just what babies do so they possibly shouldn't be spanked for it but on the other hand, maybe they should know better and tell their Mommies when they need to go potty.

Opinions? Which Mommies do and which ones don't?
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

My thoughts are once they have made it back to diapers it is expected they wet and mess them.Uness we are potty training that baby.
Candy

Post by Candy »

I feel that once a Mommy gets their little one potty trained then, yes accidents happen, but if they happen over and over again, especially if Mommy just asked you a few minutes ago if you had to go and you say no, then within a couple of minutes you make a messy or pee, then yes, spankings are the way to go. But, they should be done with love, so the little one knows why they are being spanked, not just hauling off and swatting the little bugger on the backside. You have to take a few minutes to explain to your munchkin why they got a spanking.

However, if the little one is still in diapers, it's expected that they use the diapers. That is what they are for, and those little ones shouldn't be punished for doing something natural :) .

Candy
XOXO~ Candy Kisses
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I agree with you two.Why spank them for what they are supposed to do? Now sometimes the games are fun.I might tell them to keep dry or else.Then make it very difficultto keep dry.
Mama Liz

Post by Mama Liz »

I agree with Candy, she stated it best, along with Scarlet! So if you want to find out how I feel, just read their posts and apply my name to the end of it lol.

Liz
Hearts and Hugs, Mama Liz

"What makes you think the whole world revolves around you?!" my mother said, as I slowly rotated to maintain eye contact."

http://mommylizabeth.wordpress.com
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Um I spank no matter what. I know, I'm bad lol.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
naughtyboyutah

You are awesome, Stacie

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Stacie,

That is why I love you so much because you love to spank and you know whose bottom you can always spank is mine. You are great babysitter stacie and I just love you so much.

Cameron
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

My mommy is like the others, and I have learned from her to spank when the AB has accidents during potty training because they were not really trying to use the potty or let us know when they have to go. And my lil AB brother does it on purpose when I am watching him to try to get me into trouble for not helping potty train him so I spank him for that. He's a naughty lil bugger.heehee
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Janey, I can't get over how cute you are :lol: Your Mommy is lucky to have you as a helper.Do you spank your AB brother like you spanked the chat vortex?
Last edited by DommyMommyScarlet on Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

You bet, especially if he's real bad.