Nursery

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Minniem

Nursery

Post by Minniem »

In our world of the nursery babies come to us because they know they are safe and secure knowing they can be just who they want and enjoy being who they like to be they can be a sissy diaperlover or just a baby they know in our nursery its a wonderful place to be.

Minnie
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

So true Minnie, I think we try real hard to make this a safe and accepting environment for our babies to be.
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

i love being in the nursery mommy sarah while you hold me in your arms as your lil bundle of joy
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Re: Nursery

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Minniem wrote:In our world of the nursery babies come to us because they know they are safe and secure knowing they can be just who they want and enjoy being who they like to be they can be a sissy diaperlover or just a baby they know in our nursery its a wonderful place to be.

Minnie
It's also wonderful for them to let us care for them and be the best Mommies/Sitters/Grannies/Nannies we can be. :) It's so much fun learning from all of the different abies and dl's that come to our nursery here.
naughtyboyutah

I love the mommies here

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I love all the wonderful mommies/sitters/nannies/ and daddy paul we have here in the nursery. All of you have so many great talents and abilities. Each one of you brings something unique to the nursery and I am so thankful for all the love and care I feel when I come into the nursery knowing that I will be well spanked and always diapered out of love.
Cammie
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

Ahhhh what a place of comfort and joy. The nursery is the one place that I can go and be totally relaxed and comfy. Not only am I there with wonderful Mommies I also am surrounded by my bestest friends
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I love chatting with my aby's in the room but I admit I'm usually multi tasking when I'm in there so I don't always pay attention. I much prefer talking in PM
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

It's nice getting to know the visitors we get in the chat nursery. There are so many sweet ab's and sissies out there that like to join us.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

I have to agree. It's a great place to really get to know all those little idiosyncrasies that each little one has, and to get a peek into who they really are :)

Gina