Do You Still...

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
TheSitterStacie

Do You Still...

Post by TheSitterStacie »

...act like a baby or sissy or LG or LB or what have you when you go on vacation during the summer? And if so how does that work exactly?

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I was hoping that some of the ABies, LB's and LG's would answer your post Stacie. I can only answer from my own experience and my abie enjoys sissy/abie moments on vacation. I'd love to hear from the others.
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Well Im not an AB, but I must admit when it comes to vacations I always get giddy and in touch with the little girl in me. I mean Vacation right when you can get one its like being a kid again!
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

MommyLauren wrote:Well Im not an AB, but I must admit when it comes to vacations I always get giddy and in touch with the little girl in me.
Oh definitely. Excitement can bring out the little girl or boy in us all.
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

I think vacations are the perfect time to act babyish. Because who knows you when your out of town. So gone on and play it up.
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

dllouie wrote:I think vacations are the perfect time to act babyish. Because who knows you when your out of town. So gone on and play it up.
That's a good point Louie. Have fun when you're away.
Candy

Post by Candy »

Vacations are the perfect time to relax and indulge in some adult baby fun! That’s why hotel rooms were invented lol “what happens in a hotel room, stays in the hotel room”
XOXO~ Candy Kisses
MissLizabeth

Post by MissLizabeth »

Back in the day when I did this real time I used to take Sissies to the beach on the gulf coast. Of course they were nervous as all get out, but once they got there they were fine. Nobody knew us, and a lot of people didn't even pay us any mind.

Liz
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

MissLizabeth wrote:Back in the day when I did this real time I used to take Sissies to the beach on the gulf coast.
Awww that is wonderful. You made some amazing memories for those in your care.