Why do you love diapers and what is your favorite diaper?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
phoneamommysbabycam

Why do you love diapers and what is your favorite diaper?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

I so much love to wear diapers, I feel so much like I was a baby again and I had no care in the world when I am wearing them. They feel so comfy too and I just enjoy the feel of the plastic backing and for me, the thicker the diaper, the better. When I was a kid, I loved Pampers diapers and would love if they made them into adult diapers. What is your favorite diaper and why do you like to wear them? For you mommies what do you like the most about changing diapers?
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

what do Mommies love most about changing diapers? Oh honey changing diapers is something we do because we love our babies...Nobody likes changing dirty diapers but Mommy does it with such TLC because I would never want my baby to feel bad....unless I'm using the diaper as your punishment or humiliation, in which case I would make you feel terrible about making poopies and I would make sure everyone knew it too!
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

The most fun I have changing diapers is when a man is laying in front of me saying but I'm not a baby and I laugh and just point to his diaper.
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

I think it is the nurturing part. They become so childlike when you change them it is very endearing.
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

I'm thinking the same as Mommy Lauren pretty much. It's a special thing to share when your diaper boy (or girl) lets their guard down and becomes child like and tender.
phoneamommysbabycam

I agree with you mommy lauren!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

For me, having my diaper changed by one of my mommies is very nurturing, to know mommy loves me so much and does it out of love, that is what I love about mommy changing my diaper. It makes me feel so loved.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

For me, as an infant, it's the closeness and intimacy of a poopy diaper change that brings me so much pleasure. :D

I see myself as a chubby 6 month-old, laying there on the floor, as my mother firmly holds me by the ankles, lovingly wiping all the messy poop off my chubby baby bottom. :oops:

Her beautiful face hovers over me...
A warm, motherly glow,
Smiling,
Wrinkling up her nose,
Baby-Talking to me,
Cooing,
Playfully teasing me about what I just did in my pants. :oops:

"Shooooo! Hims sure did poop hims pants! Yes hims did!
Goodness gracious! Somebody messed their britches!
Yes they did! Hims got a poopy bottom! Shoooo-wee!"

This is such an intimate act!
My Mother pulls my legs all the way back
Firmly holding my ankles together
My chubby bottom sticks up in the air
As she lovingly wipes all the poop off

There is no hiding my nakedness from my Mother
Nor is there any need to
Mothers love baby bottoms! :D

Even messy, poopy bottoms! :oops:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
pinkluvs

I love the "Luvs" for girls

Post by pinkluvs »

It has been a while since they made Pink Luvs diapers for girls, but I love them anyway. Fortunately I bought a few packages before they stopped making them around 1994.

I love the fantasy I have when a cute young baby sitter "misunderstands" my mom's directions about what to do after bath time. I'm put up on the changing table after a little protesting, and diapered with a pink Luvs baby diaper (hence my moniker: pinkluvs)
It's deliciously embarrassing and exciting at the same time!

It was also fun and embarrassing to buy these in the stores so many years ago. I had to get my nerve up to do this.

One time I went to purchase this particular brand of diapers, I of course "padded out" my purchase with a bunch of cheap stuff I didn't need, and the girl working the checkout asked me about them. I must have turned 20 different shades of red, but she just gave me a coy little smile, and said: "I understand". Wow! :)

Maybe she had a boyfriend that was into diapers, or knew of diaper fetishes somehow. I was certainly glad she didn't call for a price check! Whew!
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
pinkdljj

Post by pinkdljj »

I have always loved diapers without truly knowing why... I have no memories of being in diapers or of my potty training experience. Maybe I was potty trained before I was fully ready emotionally, because even as a preschooler I was fascinated with diapers, and deep down always kinda wanted my diapers back, to wear them again. Plus I had a few upsetting accidents in my pants that I'm sure reinforced the desire to wear diapers.

My favorite diaper is the Bambino Classico. It's so well made and looks adorable, and it feels so good knowing you're wearing a diaper that was made for adult babies and diaper lovers, instead of a medical product like Abena or Attends.
Yes, I love diapers. Accept it.
pinkluvs

Super Dry Kids

Post by pinkluvs »

I love these diapers because they are so much like the old baby diapers. Only one tape on each side! These are like the Pampers from many years ago. :)
And they are plastic-backed! Nothing like crinkling when you walk :)
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

I like your saying pinkluvs! My favorite diaper are AB Universe Molicares!
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I love cloth diapers and what I love most about changing them is when an abi9e has gotten plenty wet and or messy and they are surprised at how much of a mess they made.
pinkluvs

Oh my oh my!

Post by pinkluvs »

I like the way you think Mommy Scarlet! I miss being diapered when I was about four. Those were great times, and I'm glad I wasn't forced into potty training :)
pinkluvs

I love being diaperd because....

Post by pinkluvs »

Being diapered is like when my mom or babysitter would diaper me. I was always given loving care, and diapering usually wasn't just a "quick change". On the contrary, I usually got the "full treatment" with baby lotion, baby powder, and a nice thick cloth diaper and plastic pants. I certainly remember being stuck by a diaper pin once in a while. My mom would always say "oh, poor baby!"

After talking with my mom much later in my 20s, and I have no idea how this subject came up, she told me that I always loved "diaper-time". ;)

I have a really cool mom, and she didn't force potty training on me. She just let nature take its course. I have a younger sibling that was also in diapers about when I was being potty trained, and I used to love playing with the diapers and plastic pants. Fortunately, my mom saw no harm in this.

I guess I was destined to be a DL, but I have no regrets save for a girlfriend that "found me out". She sure didn't like it, but that's another story.