diapers,pacifiers, and other kinks?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Makes perfect sense Ella.Thank you pinkluvs and Nanny Ella for answering.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Well, I enjoy alot of other fetish play. I really enjoy medical play. One of my sissy callers has an impressive display of vintage medical equipment that i just love. Speaking of vintage I also love $0's and 50's pinup girls and the rockabilly lifestyle, so therefore I love vintage lingerie as I saw so does Baby Becky. And along with the medical play, I love latex nurse uniforms. I have gotten into bdsm some too. I enjoy learning and trying out new fetishes too, so if anyone has some ideas for me, please dont hesitate.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Well, I myself have a tremendous interest in so many different fetishes and frankly I will try most anything once (with a few minor exceptions). But I am really into water sports as a part of my diaper fetish. I am also a big fan of sissy boys and using toys. Medical play is a more recent fascination of mine but definitely fun.

But reading your posts has given me some new ideas.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Josie and Star for answering. I am with you Star on the medical play.It isn't one of my strongest desires but recently I have been enjoying more and more of it.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

I'm the complete reverse of you guys. :roll:

Not only do I NOT have any other fetish or "kink" that goes with my diaper desires, but anything "medical" really gives me the creeps.

(I think I have seen "Nurse Ratchet" doing her "thing" one too many times. :lol: )

But, to each his own. :roll:
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

Well as alot of you know, I looooove dress up. And I loves to get a nice sissy and totally girl him out, heehee. It's so much fun to find a nice sissy boy who is up for anything. I like to take them to the salon and when they leave they are all girl, well almost,heehee. And Baby Marty, I'm with you on the medical stuff it is a bit scary to me too.
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

mommyjaney wrote:Well as alot of you know, I looooove dress up. And I loves to get a nice sissy and totally girl him out, heehee. It's so much fun to find a nice sissy boy who is up for anything.
Sounds like great fun to me Janey. :wink:

I'm not really sure about any other fetishes I have. I think being an AB is definitely my "main" fantasy but my interest in other activities tends to be varied. I like the idea of being a sissy (even though I love being male) but it comes and goes; I usually feel like being an AB is enough, without needing to be a sissy too. I have a soft spot for femdom and humiliation but it seems like I'm averse to ANYTHING blatantly "sexual" or any physical pain. I don't have any interest in either.

And yeah, I'm with Janey and Marty; the very idea of "medical" fetishes make me tingle. Not to belittle what anybody else enjoys but it just isn't for me.
mommysara
Mommy

Post by mommysara »

I would agree that a lot of people that are into AB are maybe also into power exchange. Isn't a mommy sort of a sensual domme? At least that is how it makes me feel and the charge I get from it. Same when playing as a baby girl, it feels very submissive.
(((hugs))), kisses, and very wet diapers!
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

I'd agree with that, Mommy Sara, and I like the idea that a Mommy is a form of domme. It's understandable if everyone doesn't share that view and many may not agree, which I think is fine. Even so, there's no question that the Mommy is more dominant than the baby. Speaks for itself really. :)
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Sara,Janey, and wannbe baby for answering this question. I love reading everyone's thoughts
BabyGirl_Jessica

Re: diapers,pacifiers, and other kinks?

Post by BabyGirl_Jessica »

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:I know I am just full of questions tonight. Ab/dl is a large portion of an even larger fetish community. Do any of you babies, or mommies have other fetishes that carry over into your ab/dl lifestyle? For example a pantyhose fetish that makes you love a mommies legs covered in beautiful hosiery? Something that you enjoy outside of ab/dl that follows you inside?
I don’t consider my lifestyle as a fetish at all. I had to go to the Internet dictionary to answer this one. I wanted to make sure I was correct about my understanding of the word fetish. They define a fetish as a form of sexual desire in which gratification depends to an abnormal degree on some object or item of clothing or part of the body.

Being a baby is not sexual at all to me. It is just who and what I am. I don’t think adults should be sexual with little babies so it stands to reason that they should not be sexual with an adult baby. A baby is a baby; it doesn’t matter how big she is. The two roles just do not mix in my world.

I actually think that sex is icky anyway and that is one of the things I like about being a baby. I don’t have to worry about sex.

Now, I am only speaking for myself here and not passing judgement on anyone else. If that is what a person is into, then I say "live and let live." But, to me being a baby is about being loved and cared for, being protected and being happy and free.

As to other fetishes, I don't have any.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Ooo for me it'd have to be boots. High heeled ones preferably.

I love wearing them out with a short skirt and a diaper underneath.

*giggles*

That is when I'm in strictly DL mode. Mmm. Going out on the prowl so to speak...

:)
Jenna
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Baby Girl Jessica, and Jenna. :)
Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

deleted. Sorry.
Last edited by Victoriah Nichole Little on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thanks for your post sweetie, a few abies and sissies here love spankings it seems.
pmprslvr

Post by pmprslvr »

This has to be the most perfect question. Since I have realized my AB/DL side, my inhibitions seem to have come down. Not that I am into most fetishes, just more tolerant. To each his/her own in other words.

I remember looking at pictures of some women in, well, boots. Leather, high heeled, knee/thigh high boots. This later led to lingerie. Satin corsets, bustiers, babydolls, bras, panties, etc. Ultimately, I can imagine combining AB/DL and lingerie/boots.

Due to lack of inhibitions, I too have fantasized about being forcibly dressed as a sissy. The more feminine the costume, the better. Pink, satin, bows, frills, whatever a Mommy would like to put me in.

Most of my fantasy world tends toward something feminine. I am not really sure why, but it does. If any of you knew me in life, it might make you laugh to know that I want all this "pink".
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

That is very interesting that you are able to cross the boundraies of your play and ideals and merge them. We just adore forcing little Abys into sissy roles.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
pmprslvr

Post by pmprslvr »

I am starting to like the AB side of everything also, so, thank you Mommy.

I haven't made call yet, but have pretty much decided who I am going to call. I am always open to influence from other Mommies... :oops:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you pmprslvr for your response, I love it. It makes sense that some stuff crosses over and can be combined. Mommy Rebecca is right we sure do love our sissies and forced sissy abies.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

I must admit, I love stockings and corsets and vintage lingerie. There's just somethings about the classy, sexy apparel that brings out the naughty mother in me :wink: !
love,

Mommy Maggy