Had a Fantastic Call with Mommy Josie!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Little Stinky Britches

Had a Fantastic Call with Mommy Josie!

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I just got off the phone with Mommy Josie. It has been a long time since I talked to Josie, and it felt so good to talk to her about needing my diapers and pooping my pants. :wink:

I had missed hearing her voice, so I really wanted to talk to her tonight.

She is a wonderful Mommy, with a keen insight into this little ABDL world of ours, and her Baby-Talk/Mommy Voice will melt your heart.

I really NEED ALL OF YOU MOMMIES HERE. Sara, Lily, Janey, Josie, and all the mommies here at Phone-A-Mommy. You all make such a difference in my life. When the world and it's evil ways get too much for me to bear, I always need to be diapered and poop my pants, and toddle into the arms of a loving Mommy like YOU ALL. :D

By the way, Janie (am I spelling that right?) the dispatcher (the nice lady who screens your call, and connects you with the mommy of your choice) reminded me that it has BEEN 6 YEARS THAT I HAVE BEEN CALLING PHONE-A-MOMMY!!!! 8)

6 YEARS????? :shock:

Yeah, it's been 6 years that I have been using this wonderful phone service, and it has been 6 wonderful years. :D

(Note to "Lurkers": If you haven't called a Mommy yet, stop lurking, pick up the phone, and talk to a REAL MOMMY, someone who has a lot of experience powdering bottoms and changing wet, poopy diapers.)

Thank you Mommies, I love you all! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Wow! Six years hon? Has it been that long? You always are such a wonderful addition to our family here at PAM -

Here's to six more years!!

Maggy
love,

Mommy Maggy
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Thank you so much Mommy Maggy! :D

Just had an awesome call with Mommy Sara. 8)

I LOVE PHONE-A-MOMMY!!!! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.