Mommy punishment fantasies?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Patti Remick

Mommy punishment fantasies?

Post by Patti Remick »

My ideal/dreaded punishment from Mommy is having to wear whatever 'punishment outfit' Mommy has decided She wishes to dress me in. When Mommy has had enough of my bratty behavior She drags me into my 'punishment room/nursery' where She has laid out my punishment clothes. Unfortunately for me Mommy has gotten me an entire wardrobe of girly punishment clothes. One outfit that She particularly likes to put me in, and that i particularly dread, is a sissy schoolgirl outfit. It consists of a white lace trimmed undervest, a white longsleeved blouse with peter pan collar and lace trim at the collar and wrists, white opaque tights, white lace anklet socks, a short plaid pleated skirt, and black patent Mary Jane strap shoes. She always teases me that 'only good little girls can wear panties'. So She straps me down to my changing table where She pulls down my tights and puts me into a very thick white disposable diaper. Once She lets me off the changing table no matter if i am standing or sitting the thick disposable diaper is clearly visible from under my short skirt and thru my tights - i cannot hide it. She also makes me wear padded mittens so I cant remove my punishment clothes and She puts a large pacifier into my mouth with straps around my head so She doesnt have to hear me whine. She likes to invite Her girlfriends over to see and tease me. She tells me that She and Her girlfriends are going to take me shopping at the mall for more girls clothes.

Do you have Mommy punishment fantasies?

Do any of the Mommies out there enjoy punishing sissies like that?

Patti
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Well I never thought of it as a punishment but I love dressing my little ones all up! And i love those items you describe! Your Mommy has great taste.
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

So did you call to have this fantasy done? You should if you haven't, it sounds like a great one. *giggle*
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Oh Patti that sounds like a dream, oh I mean nightmare. Well a dream for your Mommy. This sounds like good treatment for sissies who act up.
MommyShirley

Re: Mommy punishment fantasies?

Post by MommyShirley »

Patti Remick wrote:
Do any of the Mommies out there enjoy punishing sissies like that?

Patti
Yes, I think the ritual of punishment uniforms is excellent when training and punishing sissies.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

I ADORE dress up punishments Patti! And the outfit you describe sounds simply scrumptious! Now there is one other "punishment I like to impose from time to time - and that would consist of laxatives, castor oil and suppositories. Nothing like a good inner cleaning to alter naughty behavior :wink: !
love,

Mommy Maggy
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I love any scenario that is based around forced sissy and fem and forced bi. Taking you shopping with my friends, and then reprimanding you for soiling your panties and changing you in to diapers, right there in front of everyone at the food court at the mall.
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

With all of you Mommies and your punishment fantasies it make me want to be a bad boy in the worst sort of way. :wink:
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Awww, Louie Louie! I think that could be easily arranged! *hehe*