I am the DL formerly known as JJ Luvs

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
pinkdljj

I am the DL formerly known as JJ Luvs

Post by pinkdljj »

I first came to PhoneaMommy in early 2008 - my wife was having major issues and we weren't connected and I was lonely as heck. For 2 years I spent a lot of time here - though I never got my old account activated on the forum for some reason. I did many text sessions - I'm too shy to do a phone call - with several mommies and got to know a few of them fairly well.

By the end of 2009, things had changed. My wife and I had gotten to a much better place, so I wasn't home alone several times a week anymore. That pretty much eliminated any chances for sessions at PhoneaMommy. And although I adore so many of the wonderful women who work here, I knew I couldn't stay anymore. So I pulled the plug on my old cyber identity of JJ Luvs and disappeared.

Six months later I am back, for the moment. For a long time my wife made some effort to nurture my particular fetish fantasies, but a few months ago she came clean and told just simply cannot do that. And while we have stayed strong together, even grown closer in some ways, I've simply been aching for a session here for some time, and just happened to be home alone this weekend.

In my time away, I've also learned a few things about my diaper fetish. I've never been much of an adult baby, so I'm not too big on ageplay and regression. I have learned however, that my desires to wear diapers are strongly tied to my feminine side. I've read up a bit on feminization and even checked out the forums on a site called Sissy Kiss, though I'm not really active there. I also have some burning mother-daughter diaper fantasies I hope I can explore sometime.

Anyway, I might be able to be semi-active on the forum and occasionally pop into chat, but I can't be the regular I once was. In fact it will probably be weeks if not months before I can come back for another session.

In the meantime, here's a shout out to Sara, Minnie, Josie, Gina, Rebecca, Stacie, Scarlet, Jenna, and the rest of PhoneaMommy. If I forgot to mention someone I used to know well, sorry about that. It's been a long time. Love you all for who you are and what you do!
Yes, I love diapers. Accept it.
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

Welcome Back Hun. I am sorry to hear about your wife. I hope you both continue to become closer and keep a nice strong marriage.

Ella
pinkdljj

Post by pinkdljj »

Thanks Ella. It was nice to come back last night; I had a really great session, thanks to Mommy Sara! :)
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Welcome back JJ, it's nice to see you again.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

Welcome back JJ. I am sorry to hear that things aren't going well for you with your wife. You're welcome in chat and on the forum here whenever you can post hon.
pinkdljj

Post by pinkdljj »

Nice to see you too Stacie :)

And thanks Shirley... things are actually still good w/ my wife, which is why I feel a little guilty about coming back. :oops:

But ever since she put her foot down and said no to diapers in our bedroom/sex life I've been a little conflicted and frustrated and suddenly found myself back here the other night.
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Well it is nice to hear from you again JJ. Glad to hear you and your wife are working things out even though she is not able to fulfill your fetishes. We are here for you when you can explore them.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Nice to see you back JJ sweetie. You have been missed around here. :D
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Welcome Back JJ its nice to have you back :) You are always welcome here we missed you! Big Hugs sweety xxxooo
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Hello JJ honey. Welcome back to the forum! :)
PhoneMomSue

Post by PhoneMomSue »

Welcome back JJ, thank you for not forgetting us here at phone a mommy.

Hugs,

Sue
If I forgot to kiss you its definitely a bad day!
Cum play with me.

Mom Sue
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Welcome back Pinkjj, I love the your new Look! Fits you prefectly I might add. Be sure to join my ABDL Academy my little Pink Missy!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
pinkdljj

Post by pinkdljj »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. It's been nice being able to come back and play a bit.

Glad you like the new me, Mommy Rebecca. I had so much fun being your li'l missy... can't wait till I can do it again!