summer fun

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Minniem

summer fun

Post by Minniem »

as the summer comes into its peak we all have things we want and need to get done before the leaves start falling and the snow comes to cover us up again so what kind of things do you enjoy doing in the summertime

minnie
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

swimming, and going into the city.

Ella
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Every summer, I go to a convention in July that has stars from assorted sci-fi series and in August I attend a convention that has stars from assorted sci-fi series, anime series, horror movies, many comic book artists and many actors related to video games [whether they did a voice, created the game or had another part in it]. :)

Because of that, since 2002, I've met over 90 different celebrities! :) It's cost thousands of dollars for all of these memories, but I wouldn't trade them for anything! :D
MissLizabeth

Post by MissLizabeth »

Is that comic-con or some other sort of -con? Cos-con?

Liz
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

MissLizabeth wrote:Is that comic-con or some other sort of -con? Cos-con?

Liz
The one in July is called Polaris; used to be called Toronto Trek, but, since then, they've had stars from other shows/movies besides "Star Trek" and didn't want to alienate possible business by labeling it only as a convention for "Trekkers".

The one in August is titled "Fan Expo" and they've got five different sections of the convention, with each one having a wide assortment of guests: Anime, Sci-Fi, Horror, Gaming and Comic Books.

There's also one in March I attend titled Wizard World, but, since that's more spring than summer, I didn't mention it earlier. hehe :) Though they've only had Wizard World in Toronto that one year, there's talks on bringing it back. :)
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

I know fall is just around the corner so it will be off to lake and grab my fishing pole and swimming trunks.
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

Now I'm just thinking of how gorgeous Fall is going to be.
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

During the summer my favorite things to do are swimming and walking at the park and camping out at the lake and going to the zoo. I guess there are probably a hundred more things but I will keep this list to my all time favorites.