Reintroducing myself

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
phoneamommysbabycam

Reintroducing myself

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Hi there all you mommies,

Hi my name is Baby Cammie and I have decided to change my user name to phoneamommysbabycam. Mommy Rebecca thought it would be a good change for me and I agreed. I do love getting spankings and diaper changes but all this wouldn't be possible without the wonderful phone a mommies here. I am all of the phone a mommy's babies. I have been over fifteen or more of their laps for spankings and have been on the floor put in fresh diapers from several of them. I have been spanked on a spaceship, in Target, at the fair, in the house, and so many other places. I love you phone a mommies! You make me feel at home when I am here. Hugs and kisses and gives all the mommies a free "give baby cammie a spanking" coupon.
Baby Cammie
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

The new name is cute Cammie. I'll just put my spanking coupon in my purse for a rainy day.
phoneamommysbabycam

Thanks Mommy Lexus! I love my phone a mommies!

Thanks so much Mommy Lexus, you can be a very sweet mommy, can't you? You aren't always mean, are you? That's a good thing to save the free spanking coupon for a rainy day. It has been awhile since being over mommy lexus' lap for a spanking.
So mommies what do you all think of my new name? Is it appropriate? I do feel such a connection here at phone a mommy and it has become my second home. You are all so sweet to me.
Hugs, Baby Cammie
Nanny Rachel

Nice Name

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Yes cammie I do like the name...it fits you well...took some getting use to but I love it...stay dry and be good...hope all works out for you this coming week...have a great day...Rachel... :wink:
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

Hi Baby Cammie, by any name you're just as sweet hon. I like thenew name though, it suits you just fine.
TeeDee84

Post by TeeDee84 »

Nice to meet you! And learn the history behind your name. ;)
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

Well well well our little boy seems to be growing up so fast. LOL. High five to the Cam.
Mommy Josie

Welcome home

Post by Mommy Josie »

So you have changed your name..well I am just glad to see that your still here...love ya and take care dear...Mommy Josie... :D
phoneamommysbabycam

I feel very welcome here

Thanks Mommy Scarlet, Mommy Josie, Mommy Shirley, Daddy Paul, Mommy Rachel and Mommy Lexus and Teedee! I feel very welcome here. I have, I believe called about eighteen of the mommies/sitters/grannies/nannies on this site and have yet to have a bad call. Thank you all you wonderful mommies for loving me and putting up with my bad behavior. Rubs bottom. Thanks for all that you do, mommies, I am so thankful for all your love you have shown me. This has become a second home to me.
Baby Cammie