Favorite diaper commercial?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
phoneamommysbabycam

Favorite diaper commercial?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Just curious does anyone have a favorite diaper commercial that they like to watch?
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

I have Tivo so I dont watch commercials. I would llike to know some of them though.
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
Nanny Rachel

My Favorite

Post by Nanny Rachel »

The cute new diaper commercial for the jean diaper...wow is that cute...would love to see all my little ones in something like that....Rachel
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

I'm with you Rachel, I LOVE the luvs jean diaper commercial...got to be in the top three for me :)
love,

Mommy Maggy
MommyShirley

Re: My Favorite

Post by MommyShirley »

Nanny Rachel wrote:The cute new diaper commercial for the jean diaper...wow is that cute...would love to see all my little ones in something like that....Rachel
Love that one, of the newest ones it is my top favorite.
pinkluvs

The old plastic backed diapers

Post by pinkluvs »

Any of the commercials from the 1970s through the 1990s featuring plastic-backed diapers were always my favorites. Why not bring back plastic? There's plastic under the cloth-like cover last time I checked. Okay, now I'm off the topic, but still...

:)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Nanny Rachel

Lov it

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Love the phrase we can change the world..one diaper at a time...oh so true...I do love the diaper commercials that were made years ago...but don't want to give my age away to much...lol...but your right the older diapers were so much more nicer and more absorbant...stay dry...Rachel... :)
pinkluvs

Thanks Nanny Rachel

Post by pinkluvs »

I came up with that phrase on my own. I was thinking of how much better our world would be if the rough, tough, fighting types gave over to a mommy, and let a mommy take care of them. Maybe we wouldn't have so darn much fighting? I sure would hope so. In fact, I know so.

Peace to you, and keep up the good work. I think we will change someday :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
MommyLauren

Poop There it is!

Post by MommyLauren »

Well this has to be the best diaper commercail of all times. I am so mad I did not think of it! If you havent seen it yet just follow the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... MeeP-5NN2g
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! :D

That was absoluity awesome! :lol:

I don't own or watch TV, so I have never seen this before, and I love it! 8)

Granted, I'm a cloth diaper/rubber pants 1950s baby, and disposables do not interest me, but I love this commercial.

My mom always called it, "Filling your pants", or "Filling up your britches", and watching this commercial, you can see why my mom liked to call it, "Filling your pants". :lol:

Thank you Mommy Lauren! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Re: Poop There it is!

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

MommyLauren wrote:Well this has to be the best diaper commercail of all times. I am so mad I did not think of it! If you havent seen it yet just follow the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... MeeP-5NN2g
I've seen this one a few times it's so cute.
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

You are so welcome Stinky Britches!! Yes, I can see why she called it that. I about died when I saw it for the first time on tv the other day. How cute I just love it!!!
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

I do love that new commerical too Mommy Lauren. I cant get it out of my head LOL
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
pinkdljj

Post by pinkdljj »

OMG, my eyes were bugging out of my head the first time I saw that one. I had to watch it again on Youtube because I was like, did I really just see that?! I must have watched it a hundred times.
Yes, I love diapers. Accept it.
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

That is awesome pinkdljj, I too love that one. I couldnt beleive it either the first time I saw it, it has to be by far my favorite diaper commercial of all time! Other than Mandy's "Do your Diapers Hang Low" jingle I sure wish she could sell that jingle for a diaper commerical I think it would be great!
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

To say exactly which one is a favorite would be difficult because there are so many cute ones. Like Rachel and Maggy I got a kick out the jean diaper one. We need some with big abies in them showing off their Bambinos or Cloth Diapers.