School's in session

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
mommy rebecca

School's in session

Post by mommy rebecca »

Hi boys and girls! I'm Mommy Rebecca, and I look forward to getting to know and care for all the babies in my classroom.
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Hi Mommy Rebecca! All of the babies are looking forward to you teaching us. :)
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

I wannna be a teachers helper too. heehee, Welcome to the forum mommy Rebecca.
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Mommy Janey... I'm sure you would make a fine teacher's helper!
Wannabe baby... I have lots of fun activities and things to explore in my classroom... stories to tell and toys to play with, and everything you expect from a good Mommy to keep her babies happy and comfy at school.
Thank you both for welcoming me!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

Welcome to the forum Mommy Rebecca :) We can always use another Mommy around here, hehe

Nanny Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Well hello there Rebecca so wonderful to see you taking a moment to participate on the forums, I know all the abies appreciate it. Welcome and I cannot wait to read all your posts.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Welcome Ms Rebecca. It is great to have you on the forums with us. I tihnk you will have a good time here :wink:
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Nanny Ella, Sitter Stacie, and Ms Scarlet... thank you all so much for the wonderful welcome. This seems to be a wonderful community and I'm happy to be a part of it.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
babybrendan

Post by babybrendan »

welcome teacher. :) . i can't wait for 'tory time and pway time in u classroom
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Good to see you here Rebecca, I look forward to reading your posts.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

Hi Rebecca newbie greetings right back to you.
Candy

Post by Candy »

Nice to see you here Rebecca, welcome to the forums.

Candy
XOXO~ Candy Kisses
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

thank you again Mommies and abies for such a nice welcome. This is such a wonderful community and I am really enjoying getting to know everyone.
Mommy Rebecca

PottyPants

Post by PottyPants »

Welcome Mommy Rebecca. I know you'll love teaching all the ABies to be good.
Mommy, I made a big :oops: present :oops: for you.
naughtyboyutah

Welcome sweet mommy Rebecca

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Mommy Rebecca, you are great and I just love getting to know you. You really have a loving, caring and nururing motherly love about you. I really thank you for being so friendly and caring to all us babies. Thanks for also being willing to give spankies when we act up. We do need them once in awhile.

Cameron
Mama Liz

Post by Mama Liz »

Hello Ms. Rebecca, it's so very nice to see you here. I myself needs to get off my rear end and post more. And I will :). Welcome to the forums darling. Talk to you soon.

Liz
Hearts and Hugs, Mama Liz

"What makes you think the whole world revolves around you?!" my mother said, as I slowly rotated to maintain eye contact."

http://mommylizabeth.wordpress.com
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

*hugs to all my abies* I enjoy having you in my classroom and nursery soooo much! Thank you Mama Liz for the welcome... it sure is nice to receive so much love from everyone!
Mommy Rebecca

babymarty

Post by babymarty »

I've did a call with Rebecca a while back, (Wow! Has it been that long? :shock: I need to call her again! :wink: ) and I can tell you other babies that she is a GREAT MOMMY!! :D

(Or teacher, babysitter, etc., etc., whatever you want. :wink: )

She has a great Southern accent, so if you love sweet sounding Southern mommies, give her a call. 8)

In fact, Rebecca and Lizabeth (mama liz) are THE ONLY 2 SOUTHERN MOMMIES on this site. :shock:

So if you have every fantasized about that Southern, country teacher you had back in Pineville, Georiga....... you know, the one who said, in a stern, Southern, country drawl, "Do you want me to put you back in diapers and treat you like a baby?"

Or if you have ever dreamed about being a baby or toddler in a Southern Baptist Church, back in Kingsport, Tennessee, toddling around the Church Nursery, when the nursery worker, a sweet, Southern lady, sniffs the air, and says, "Shoooo! I think somebody just filled their britches. Come here honey, I need to check your britches, cause I smell something." Then she procedes to "check your britches" by pulling back your diaper to see if you have pooped your pants, baby-talking and cooing to you in that sweet, Southern accent.

Then please give Rebecca or Lizabeth (mama liz) a call. :D

They are 2 Southern mommies, who know how to treat babies. :wink:

By the way Rebecca, please post more often, we love hearing from you and reading your posts. :D

You are a fantastic mommy/teacher! :D
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Excuuuuuse me?

Chopped liver here hails from Georgia. I don't think I have an accent, though.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

You're not chopped liver Mommy Star, you are terrific.